Full Responsive PHP Blog
The name of this project is “FreeFile4You” as the name said free file. I have developed this PHP Blog project to help my college students so that they can get all kind of software and useful things at one place. PHP and MySql are used to develop this PHP Blog project. In this post, you will get all the detail explanation of this project. This is a little big project with fully responsive. you can run this project in any kind of Screen, automatically it will get customised to fit in that screen size.
About PHP Blog
“FREE-FILE-4YOU” is an online based PHP Blog project where that user can post who all are having blog login Id and Password they can share their thoughts, ideas, notes, software and mobile apps on the website. There are 4 types of users with different permissions like 1) Admin: Admin has full access rights, they can access or post in every section of this PHP Blog. They can create all kind of users, but only admin can create the Editor. 2) Editor: These users can post in the limited area of this PHP Blog like (BCA, MCA, FAD, BLOG And Gallery) They can access the user list also. The editor can create new users like (Teacher & Author), they can’t create admin and editor. 3)Teacher: The permission of Editor and Teacher is almost same the only difference is teacher can’t create a user. They don’t have rights to create new users. 4)Author: These users can post only in Blog, they don’t have permission to post in other categories & they can’t access the user list.
You May Like Below Article
This PHP Blog project provides many facilities such as:
- Teachers can share their notes in this PHP Blog.
- Students can get all the notes at single place.
- Softwares under many categories.
- Anyone can access the website without login ID and Password.
- Anyone with Login ID and Password can share their post on the website.
- Direct contact with admin.
- Spam free comment system.
- Social share option on every page.
- Android mobile app.
- In existing College system all kinds of notes, records are shared by manually. which leads to increase wastage of time to write for every semester’s note every year. And for any kind of course related software student have to contact many people to get the proper software which is required for their syllabus. There are no facilities to save the records/notes for upcoming students. As also the technology is growing fast, I have decided to develop a PHP Blog which will overcome the current problems.
- So I have decided to develop a PHP Blog which will overcome all drawbacks of the existing system as well as it will provide better facilities for the students, teachers and Outsiders also.
- Hardware Requirement For This PHP Blog
Processor : Pentium III & Above.
Hard Disk : Minimum 8.4 GB HDD
RAM: Minimum 512 MB Preferable.
Monitor: Color Monitor / VGA
- Software Requirement ToRun This PHP Blog
Back End: SQL(and XAMPP or any server)
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10
You May Like: Crime Reporting System Project In PHP
You May Like: Online Examination System In PHP
You May Like: School Management System
You May Like: Automation Inventory System in VB and SQL Server
You May Like: Airlines Reservation System Java Project
Name: Ritesh Kumar
Email: ritesh@localhost / info@localhost / email@example.com
Price: 2,000 INR